YOU WILL NEED:
- 3/4 Cup of Oats
- 1 Cup of Frozen Mango Cubes
- 1 Banana
- 1 TSPN of Vanilla Extract or Stevia Drops
- 2 TBS Coconut Chips/Dessicated Coconut
- 1.5 Cups of Plant milk of choice (I used Coconut)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- In a medium-sized saucepan add the oats, the banana, half the cup of mangos, 1 TBS of desiccated coconut and the plant milk
- Turn the stove to medium/high heat and bring to boil - you can add more water if needed
- Reduce the heat to low/medium, add the vanilla extract/stevia drops.
- Let it cook until thick and creamy or to your desired consistency
- Once it’s done, put it into a bowl and put the rest of the mango and coconut on and enjoy!
Love and light,
Mary Christine x